Tuesday, September 7, 2010




Pictures:
This is beautiful Dana Point!!!!
Sister Cooper, Katie White (awesome member who just left for mission in Idaho), Me


Another awesome week has gone by. Erik is still doing great. He loves meeting with us and decided to read the Book of Mormon in two weeks which means he has to read 40 pages a day. He is pretty busy in the Marines but stays up late with a flashlight under his covers so he can read! He is from Hawaii so I'm pretty excited to have that new connection! Mitzi got a job and is still doing awesome. She felt the spirit pretty strongly again on Sunday and is continually progressing and changing. She told us on Sunday night that she wants to get baptized. We still have some things to clear up first but how awesome is that? Also, Dallin, who lives with Rocky and the gang and is less-active came to church on Sunday and liked it. He has been so much happier lately and he's almost 50 days sober!!!! Miracles are happening and the gospel is changing lives. It's pretty cool. Sister Cooper and I are interesting. We really are a lot different yet similar in so many ways. We are having fun together and have become really good buds with Mitzi. We ate last night with Joseph and Christina, a less-active and his girlfriend. They made carne asada which is my favorite and it was so super duper yummy! I love all of the good food here!
We had family home evening last night at Rocky's and I was asked to clog for them. I did a little jig which was fun, I sure miss clogging. I also got to play fetch last night with an old man's dog for awhile while we talked to him. It was fun! I love how beautiful it is here next to the ocean. School is starting and all of the vacationers are going home so it will be interesting to see how things change.
How are all of you? Well, I love you all lots and lots! Have a great day!
Love Sister London


No comments:

Post a Comment