Monday, November 30, 2009

I Did It!!

Hey everyone! I did it, I survived my first week at the MTC. It has been awesome, I absolutely love it! I feel like I haven't had a minute to catch my breath but it is so worth it. The spirit is so strong. I have had the chance to teach a lot and I have had some rad experiences. The other day we taught a real investigator as a district and I truly spoke through the spirit. I didn't know what I was going to say but I opened my mouth and the words came. It is the best feeling in the world. My testimony has grown so much just in the last week and there is no place I'd rather be(except maybe in Carlsbad!) My companion Sister Galloway is a lot of fun and we get along really well. Life is good! I love the Lord and have felt Him so much in the past week. Dallin H. Oaks came to our devotional last night and gave lots of great advice. There really are apostles on the earth today that give us the direction of our Heavenly Father. This is where I am supposed to be and I am loving it. Thanks for all of the love and support! I miss you all and hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Love,
Sister London

No comments:

Post a Comment