Hey everyone! The MTC is still awesome. I am learning more than I ever thought possible and making great friends. Elder Holland came for Thanksgiving which was incredible. I love holidays in the mission field. I miss traditions and all of you but there is a spirit here that isn't anywhere else. My companion and I continue to get along. We have some pretty fun times together and we tease each other a lot. She eats kelp bars and seaweed- how could I not tease her? There are 10 in my district- 4 sisters and 6 elders and we are becoming good friends. I have done a lot more teaching this week and am amazed by the spirit of the Lord and how you know what to say at the exact moment you don't know what to say. This is the Lord's work, there is no doubt. Nothing would ever come from missionary work if it weren't for the Lord's hand in it. Already I have seen people's eyes light up when they gain a new found testimony of something whether it be a fellow missionary or an investigator. I've been memorizing scriptures which I do by drawing pictures so I can see it in my head. It works so well but I tried to share it with another district and I don't know if they agreed. I think it was cool but they didn't share my enthusiasm. I'll work on them. It's been amazing to me how much the scriptures have opened up to me. Everything I read seems to pertain to my role as a missionary and I am so happy to be here now. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I love you all! Remember as this Christmas season comes closer John 3:16- God so love the world that He gave His only begotten son!!!!! How blessed we are!
Sister London
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment