[I also got some pictures from Lori that I posted, I apologize for the layout--I'm still new at this blogging. I don't know the explanation for the twin outfits, the middle picture is the 10 minutes of New Year's Eve fun they had with party hats and all, and the bottom picture is from their Christmas Eve emergency room visit.]
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Quick "Hi"
Hi everyone. I just spent 40 minutes writing an email and then my computer shut out of the program so sorry- no news this week. Things are going well. We found DeAndre- he's 18 and so ready for the gospel!!!!! I love you lots!


[I also got some pictures from Lori that I posted, I apologize for the layout--I'm still new at this blogging. I don't know the explanation for the twin outfits, the middle picture is the 10 minutes of New Year's Eve fun they had with party hats and all, and the bottom picture is from their Christmas Eve emergency room visit.]
[I also got some pictures from Lori that I posted, I apologize for the layout--I'm still new at this blogging. I don't know the explanation for the twin outfits, the middle picture is the 10 minutes of New Year's Eve fun they had with party hats and all, and the bottom picture is from their Christmas Eve emergency room visit.]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment