Hi everybody!!!!!!!
I just jammed my hand playing dodgeball with my district so typing is a little slow- the joys of dodgeball! This has been a good week. Tomorrow is Christa and Gigi's baptism and I am so excited. They are more than ready and I can't wait for them to recieve the Holy Ghost and the constant help that comes from having it. They are such fun girls. I'll be sure to send a picture next week! Today is President Brady's last day and tomorrow President Cook will be here. I will miss President Brady, he is a good man who I have learned a lot from but I look forward to the Cooks and the lessons they have to teach. They are from Logan so I may be a bit prejudiced! Yesterday, Mike, the 18 year old boyfriend of a YSA member accepted baptism for the 24th of July!!!!!!!! He is a little quiet and shy but he has a testimony of the Book of Mormon and knows this is the church Christ established when He was on the earth. He found out because he prayed to know and the Holy Ghost testified the truth to him. I love that I'm on the Lord's side. I don't have to convince people or prove that this is the true church, the Lord himself testifies the truth to them. I am just the gatherer. We also met with a man Brian and his wife Marybeth. We knocked on his door awhile back and everytime we went back wasn't a great time but we set up an appointment and taught the Restoration. They are amazing people. He is the kindest person and she is rad- she is on a rowing team and super buff! Neither of them have much religion in their lives and I am excited to see how the gospel will increase their happiness. I love that too. The gospel and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day-saints is here to help people increase their happiness. Who doesn't want more happiness? Sister Denney and I are having fun. We're pooped but we're having a good time. I love the YSA ward, they are a blast! I love teaching my peers the gospel. This week we have had a ton of great contacts where we have just been able to help people on the street with concerns they have. I love it!!!
I hope you are all well. Love ya,
Sister London
No comments:
Post a Comment