Hi everyone. My 4th of July was great. Got to see some fireworks and eat a hotdog. Don't worry mom, I played patriotic music and marched around in the morning! My new mission president and his wife are awesome! I love them and guess what!!!!!! A new missionary dress code.......NO MORE NYLONS except for on Sunday or at meetings and SKIRTS ONLY HAVE TO COVER YOUR KNEES WHEN YOU SIT-no more pioneer skirts!!!!! No wonder I love the new President, he came with great news. I almost jumped out of my seat with excitement at the no nylon news!!!!!!! The baptism was so great this week. I loved it and will try to send you all pictures! We have two more with baptism dates for July!!!! I will write a good update email next week. Have a great day all of you and feel free to write me some letters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Sister London
No comments:
Post a Comment