Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Another transfer in Dana Point!!!







My apartment
Thenh (formerly lived with Rocky), me, Early, rocky, arnie
Dallin and Brian added to the fun
Christa and Gigi's baptism

I'm staying!!!!!!!! I am so glad that I am staying here. I love Dana Point! I was a little nervous this go around that I would get transfered because I like it to much! But I'm safe for another 6 weeks. Arnie has been the focus of our week. He is so great. We see him everyday and talk to him at least twice a day. He is a great guy; great spirit and attitude and a ton of fun to be around. He is dong great staying away from the alcohol. He has such admirable dedication and courage. He is the most humble person I know. The whole house where Arnie lives is pretty fun. So there is Rocky who is the main guy at the house. He is in his 50's and own his own landscape company. Then there is Arnie who is 32ish. Dallin is in his early 20's and is actually a less-active member. Lastly, there is Brian who is also ready to be baptized but waiting for his probation to be up. Rocky is just a great guy who takes in all of these guys and helps them straighten out their lives. He is full of wisdom and insight. Rocky's special friend Early, from Belgium but originally Taiwan is here visiting this week. She is a hoot and we have had a lot of fun getting to know each other. She loves missionaries and takes us to lunch all the time. I am getting to know so many great people. I love it! The sun is shining and I love being here! I miss you all and love you lots! Have a great week!
Love Sister London

No comments:

Post a Comment